Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nine weeks


I am nine weeks pregnant and these are my first pictures I have taken of you growing in my tummy. I call this dress I am wearing my uniform because it is the outfit I am most comfortable in. I wear it all the time.

You are now about the size of a grape! Your heart is finishing dividing into four chambers and your teeth are starting to form! Your eyes are fully formed now but your eyelids will stay closed until around 27 weeks. I can't wait to look into your eyes!

I have felt very lucky so far in my pregnancy with you. I have not been very sick, no throwing up! I just get nauseous if I go too long without eating, so I feel like I am eating all the time. I also feel pretty tired most of the time and take lots of naps! Daddy got me a dance game on the xbox kinect so I have been trying to dance for exercise. I need to do it more often but most of the time I choose to nap. Maybe you will love dancing just like your mommy does!

No comments:

Post a Comment